802.11n b/g wifi 1x1 PCIe half-size mini card, HB95/AR9285
DNXA-95 is a 802.11n b/g 1T1R in the smallest PCIe half-size form factor using AR9285 single-chip solution features Atheros Align™ technology which leverages the 802.11n 1–stream specification to provide the optimal upgrade path from legacy 802.11 solutions. The single-stream feature enables a new class of WiFi devices that deliver performance enhancements over the existing 802.11g technology at comparable price points. DNXA-95 is forward compatible to higher-performance, multi-stream and MIMO–based 802.11n to serve the networking, PC and consumer electronics markets with optimal balance of performance and price. The enhanced throughput of DNXA-95 1–stream solution improves network efficiency by occupying the wireless channel for shorter periods than slower 802.11g devices – reducing congestion and increasing capacity for additional wireless devices. DNXA-95 employs all the mandatory and select optional features of the 11n specification, and Unex’s advanced radio design techniques to effectively double the wireless coverage over legacy WLAN.
- The smallest PCIe form factor in 1Tx/1Rx design is ideal for embedding into ultra-compact devices or embedding additional mini cards with complimentary technologies at comparable price points.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 driver enables manufacturers to quickly and easily bring new bandwidth intensive applications to market with trouble-free WiFi integration.
- Supported on ath9k and FreeBSD providing Linux kernel driver for industrial, academic, or personal projects at highest flexibility and lowest cost.
- Atheros Linux SDK sub-license available by project.
- Backward compatible to 802.11g and forward compatible to 802.11n provide the optimal upgrade path from legacy 802.11g solutions.
- Up to 150Mbps PHY rate capability reduces congestion and increases capacity for additional wireless devices.
- Advanced radio design techniques effectively double the wireless coverage over legacy WLAN.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11b, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11g standards and 802.11i draft specification
- RoHS compliance meets environment-friendly requirement.
|37,43||RESERVED||---||Tied to ground.|
|39,41||RESERVED||---||Reserved for 3.3VAUX.|
|3||RESERVED||I/O||Reserved for BT_ACTIVE (Indicates medium busy from an external source; can be asserted to prevent the AR3001 from transmitting a new frame. Tie to ground when not in use.).|
|5||RESERVED||I/O||Reserved for RX_CLEAR.|
|33||PETP0||Analog input signal||Differential receive|
|31||PETN0||Analog input signal||Differential receive|
|25||PERP0||Analog output signal||Differential trnasmit|
|23||PERN0||Analog output signal||Differential trnasmit|
|13||REFCLK+||Analog input signal||Differential reference clock (100MHz).|
|11||REFCLK-||Analog input signal||Differential reference clock (100MHz).|
|7||CLKREQ_L||A digital output signal with open drain||Reference clock request, open drain|
|22||PERST_L||Input siganls with weak internal pull-down, to prevent siganls from floating when left open||PCI Express reset with weak pull down|
|1||WAKE_L||A digital output signal with open drain||Reserved for 3.3V or WAKE2_L (Request to service a fuction-initiated wake event, open drain).|
|24||3.3VAUX||---||3.3V or 3.3VAUX|