We connect all things to possibilities since 1997
Driving the Next Wave of V2X & Wi-Fi
Shaping the Future of Smart Mobility
Unex Technology Corporation (Unex), founded in Dec. 1997, is a V2X platform leader in providing pioneering hardware and software solutions to unlock the full potential of V2X and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Our V2X and Wi-Fi portfolio with unique module-structured technology continuously helps our customers to identify the most effective way in rapidly deploying state-of-the-art technologies across a wide range of applications with reasonable cost.
V2Xcast®, a service-oriented software framework, provides the highest level of flexibility and scalability to enable V2X on various automotive E/E architectures and seeds autonomous vehicle innovations.
Supported by cutting-edge innovation partners across industries, Unex is providing V2X technology in more than 200 AVs, C-ITS deployments, pilot and design-in projects worldwide to help tap the full potential of V2X innovations.
Unex was certified in November 2019 by the Bureau of Foreign Trade, the Taiwan regulator, as a qualified ICP (Internal Control Program) exporter. ICP describes the internal control measures required for monitoring compliance with export control legislation. It serves as an internal procedure to deal with all risks relating to export control.
Unex Technology Corporation selling the product warrants that commencing from the date of shipment to customer and continuing for a period of twelve (12) months. This limited warranty extends only to the original customer of the product. Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy and the entire liability of Unex under this limited warranty will be, at Unex’s option, return for repair to Unex’s repair center with freight and insurance prepaid or shipment of a replacement within the warranty period or a refund of the purchase price if the hardware is returned to Unex. Unex’s obligations hereunder are conditioned upon the return of affected hardware in accordance with Unex’s service center’s then-current Return Material Authorization (RMA) procedures.
End of Product Life Cycle Policy
Products reach the end of their Product Life Cycle for a number of reasons. These reasons may be due to main chipset or components end of life, market demands, technology innovation and development driving changes in the product, or the products simply mature over time and are replaced by functionally richer technology. While this is an established part of the overall product life cycle, we recognizes that end-of-life (EOL) milestones often prompt companies to review the way in which such end-of-sale and end-of-life milestones in their systems. With that in mind, we have set out our end-of-life policy to help customers better manage their end-of-life transition and to understand the role that we can play in helping to migrate to alternative platforms and technology. As a general rule, we will provide 6 months’ notice of the affected product’s end-of-sale date and/or the last buy day when the affected product can be ordered. Last shipment is 12-months after last buy day. This notice will be sent from our sales by e-mail or telephone call directly. Unex provides reliable products with performance, longevity, and technical service.
We recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to processing it responsibly and in compliance with applicable data protection laws in our operation.
We are committed to ensuring that the company’s operations comply with both the letter and the intent of all applicable environmental laws and regulations and follow practices that are consistent with the principles of environmental stewardship. Unex will continuously improve its environmental performance through economically sound and technologically practicable processes that produce meaningful and measurable environmental improvements. Reducing the environmental impact of our products and operations is an important part of the value we deliver to our customers.
work with Unex
At Unex, we believe in achieving the objectives of the organization by the growth of our workforce, the connection of our customers, and the boundless innovation. The team member will work as task-force in Unex’s diamond structured organization to co-create state-of-the-art solution with the team internally and externally. You will be involved in working with leading companies as well as joint-project partners around the world.
Works with the global team to develop automotive grade V2X software on multiple platforms.
Details of Job Functions:
- Develops the protocol stack to complement current SAE J2735 / IEEE WAVE / ETSI ITS-G5 / C-V2X protocol standards
- Develops the V2X and C-ITS applications which combined with communication and GNSS
- Works with System Architect to specify hardware platform requirements and needed vehicle interfaces
- Works with customers to understand OEM software architecture direction, and influence direction as appropriate
- Participates in definition of V2X features including estimation of complexity and resource requirements
- Develops automatic testing tools
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or technical discipline required.
- At least 3 year experience developing and debugging software of commercial products or open source projects.
- Good programming skills in C language.
- Familiar with at least one version control tool, such as git, SVN or Perforce.
- Familiar with multi-thread programming, POSIX APIs and TCP/IP.
- Reads and writes technical documents in English.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge and experience on RTOS, Linux or cross-platform tool chain (makefile, linker script, image file format) is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of communication protocol stack, such as 3GPP series (GSM, WCDMA, LTE), Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11(Wi-Fi) or Zigbee.
- Familiar with cryptography such as symmetric and asymmetric encryption (AES, ECIES), digital signature (HMAC, ECDSA) or PKI system (CA, X.509).
- Knowledge of continuous development process.
- Good at programming resource-constrained (small memory, low power) system.
- Knowledge of A-SPICE or ISO26262.
Annual Salary Package:
- Monthly salary starts from NT$80k~100K per qualification.
- Guaranteed 2-month extra salary per year.
- Performance-related bonus.
The right person in this role will map the V2X technology, vehicle or intelligent transportation system (ITS) market, deeply understand our prospective partners, and create options for mutual success. You’ll be responsible for the full lifecycle with an emphasis on outcomes of successful partnerships.
What you will be doing:
- Build relationships with potential partners within V2X domain and identify areas to further collaborate and be strategic along all stages of deal making, ultimately driving potential partnerships from concept to signed deal to great success.
- Complete 1-3 V2X and V2Xcast® field-deployment or reasonable scale strategic partnerships per year.
- Align and execute cross-functionally inside of Unex to ensure partner success on V2Xcast platform in vehicle or intelligent transportation system (ITS) market.
- Accelerate V2X and V2Xcast platform adoption through partnerships and business development work by using your previous business development, partnerships, consulting, and strategy related experience in automotive vehicle or intelligent transportation system (ITS).
What would set you up for success:
- Strong technical background or learning capabilities with a winning track record of success.
- Work or consulting experience in automotive-related firm(s).
- Self-motivation to learn new technologies and applications.
What would set you apart:
- An execution mindset – understanding the devil lies in the details and always being multiple steps ahead of deal making within our partnership network.
- A history of successful partnerships, business development, and/or strategy roles within top tier automotive vehicle or intelligent transportation system companies
- Outside-of-the-box thinker and strategic problem solver who simplifies problems to their core elements and finds creative solutions and actions.
- Strong pattern of success and upwards mobility.
- Entrepreneurial desire, with extreme ownership mentality.
- Create multiple forms of content for social media, video scripts and website copy;
- Build and manage marketing activities on social media outlets or technology show for company’s brand.
- Manage and track paid social campaigns and stay current in social media trends.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and pull necessary resources together to make business/partnership happen
- V2X ecosystem & Partnership development and management
Skills for this role:
- Strong verbal and written communication, creativity and a deep understanding of social media outlets.
- Creative, skilled in researching and detail-oriented.
- A fast learner: the ability to learn quickly to determine the best course of action and find solutions to solve a problem.
- Capability to leverage internal and external physical/virtual resources to create a sustainable value network in new digital business era.
- At least 1 year experience in a marketing role
- Fluent in English
Contact & Direction
AddressUnex Technology Corporation
7F-2, No.100, Section 1, Jiafeng 11th Road, Zhubei City, Hsinchu County 302052, Taiwan亞勳科技股份有限公司
+886 3 6578188
+886 3 6578199
Company Tax No.: 16340883
Zhubei City (竹北市) is a county-controlled city at the county seat of Hsinchu County which is about 80km away from Taipei. Zhubei has been one of the fastest growing cities because of its proximity to the Hsinchu Science and Technology Park and Biotechnology Park.
Unex office locates near THSR Hsinchu Station (高鐵新竹站) with approx. 5 minutes walking distance.
Copyright © 2022 Unex Technology Corporation