End of Product Life Cycle Policy
Products reach the end of their Product Life Cycle for a number of reasons. These reasons may be due to main chipset or components end of life, market demands, technology innovation and development driving changes in the product, or the products simply mature over time and are replaced by functionally richer technology. While this is an established part of the overall product life cycle, we recognizes that end-of-life (EOL) milestones often prompt companies to review the way in which such end-of-sale and end-of-life milestones in their systems. With that in mind, we have set out our end-of-life policy to help customers better manage their end-of-life transition and to understand the role that we can play in helping to migrate to alternative platforms and technology. As a general rule, we will provide 6 months' notice of the affected product's end-of-sale date and/or the last buy day when the affected product can be ordered. Last shipment is 12-months after last buy day. This notice will be sent from our sales by e-mail or telephone call directly. Unex provides reliable products with performance, longevity, and technical service. Please follow this link to view example of our standard EOL notice: DNMA-H5 and DNMA-83 EOL Notice.
Limited Warranty Policy
Unex Technology Corporation selling the product warrants that commencing from the date of shipment to customer and continuing for a period of twelve (12) months. This limited warranty extends only to the original customer of the product. Customer's sole and exclusive remedy and the entire liability of Unex under this limited warranty will be, at Unex' s option, return for repair to Unex's repair center with freight and insurance prepaid or shipment of a replacement within the warranty period or a refund of the purchase price if the hardware is returned to Unex. Unex’s obligations hereunder are conditioned upon the return of affected hardware in accordance with Unex's service center's then-current Return Material Authorization (RMA) procedures.
Quality Management Policy
Provide optimized products and service on time.
Our goal is to provide optimized products and services by the most efficient means possible to assuring total system stability, product life time longevity, and partners’ target values. Comprehensively monitor the design, manufacturing, and distribution of our products to deliver the required solution on-time.
Company and Society Responsibility
We are committed to ensuring that the company’s operations comply with both the letter and the intent of all applicable environmental laws and regulations and follow practices that are consistent with the principles of environmental stewardship. Unex will continuously improve its environmental performance through economically sound and technologically practicable processes that produce meaningful and measurable environmental improvements. Reducing the environmental impact of our products and operations is an important part of the value we deliver to our customers.
Today, we remain fully committed to achieving environmental excellence and to working with our partners and suppliers to meet or exceed the environmental commitments summarized below
- Superior Quality
- work in concerted effort to design superior quality, high performance, and energy-efficient products to customers' satisfaction.
- Pollution prevention
- accomplish the goal of effective environmental pollution prevention during design, development, and manufacturing process of our products.
- Law compliance
- comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations; fulfill our voluntary environmental commitments; and operate our facilities with all necessary environmental permits, approvals and operational controls.
- Carbon footprint
- design our products to be reliable for people to increase working productivity to reduce their carbon footprints.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Unex acknowledges and accepts the responsibilities placed on it as employer by the Health and Safety at Work and other relevant legislation. Unex considers the health, safety and welfare of all employees to be of paramount importance, and that a safe and healthy working environment is a prerequisite to achieving the company’s stated goal to realize the full potential of all-connected world. Through the implementation of the Health and Safety policy, Unex is committed to achieve the following objectives
- Regulation compliance
- comply with all the applicable statutory and legal regulations of Health and Safety Policy and other relevant legislation.
- Healthy environment
- create for employees a healthy and safe working environment where potential work related stressors are avoided, minimized or mitigated through good management practices, effective human resources policies and staff development.
- Information awareness
- ensure that all staff are aware of their health and safety responsibilities and know what is expected of them and what they must do to discharge the responsibilities assigned to them.
- Risk avoidance
- have in place arrangements to plan, implement, monitor and review measures to address risks arising from the work place’s activities; If we consider legislation to be insufficient, we commit ourselves to standards that go beyond statutory requirements.
- Supportive Environment
- create an environment that enables individual healthy and safe working conditions that is supportive of people who commits to life, environmental, and society responsibility.
Non-Use of Conflict Minerals Policy
Unex upholds the concept of sustainable operations and places particular emphasis on its performance in the fields of environment safety and health, environment protection, supplier education, and giving back to society. Furthermore, to better commit to its global social responsibilities, Unex has extended our coverage of concerns to include the field of global labor human rights. Unex has been requiring suppliers to sign letters of “Non-Use of Conflict Minerals Compliance”, taking practical actions to help put an end to using conflict minerals. Furthermore, enacted the “Unex Non-Use of Conflict Minerals Policy” and announced its determination to refuse conflict minerals. Pop-out Hyperlink: Non-Use of Conflict Minerals Declaration